In order to provide complete functionality this website needs consent to store browser cookies. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website including, but not limited to; log in, or order services. It is recommended that you allow cookies.
About OASIS® Floral Products
Since we revolutionised the world of floral design back in 1954 with the invention of our amazing water-absorbing floral foam, we've never stopped innovating, problem solving and trend hunting in order to provide exceptional products and outstanding service to professionals of the floral industry.
Globally, OASIS® Floral Products is the most recognised and trusted brand in the industry. Together with Floralife®, our technology touches flowers all around the world, from their beginnings with the grower, through post-harvest treatment, to the care and handling by the florist and eventually, the end recipient of those beautiful blooms!
Here in the UK, we manufacture our famous floral foam at our factory in Washington, Tyne and Wear, as well as sourcing all the other beautiful and useful sundries a floral designer needs to create the perfect arrangement. From birthdays and anniversaries, to weddings and funerals, we support florists with our products and service as they work to create memorable designs for the moments that matter in life.
What Makes Us Different?
If it's important to YOU, it's important to us. We measure our performance based on all the things our customers value, such as product availablility and delivery. Visit our Value Proposition page to see how we're tracking!
About Our Website
Welcome to the OASIS® Floral Products website for trade customers. Whether you're a florist, events company, wedding venue, or any other type of business that benefits from our innovative products, you can shop our full range of over 4500 products here.
To get started, you'll need to create an account here: Create An Account
YouRewards is our way of giving something back to our customers.
So how does it work? You can join our YouRewards club for free today. Once you are signed up, you will automatically start earning a stamp with every order you place. When you reach 10 stamps, you will receive a voucher to the average value of your past 10 orders. So, the more you spend, the greater the reward.
Don't miss out, click the image below to find out more and to sign up to YouRewards today.
ISO9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We are very proud to share with you that Smithers Oasis UK / OASIS® Floral Products are now certified to ISO9001:2015, Quality Management System by Bureau Veritas.
What does this mean?
Being ISO9001 certified shows that we are committed to the continuous improvement of our procedures, our systems, our products and our services.
Our passionate and experienced team have been working hard behind the scenes to deliver better performance in all areas, from the sourcing and manufacturing of products, right through to how we work with our customers to resolve any issues.
Ultimately, it means we are giving YOU the best possible service.
Payroll / HR Administrator
Washington, Tyne & Wear
£25,000 p.a. - Permanent
Closing Date: 6th August 2021
Interviews to be held: w/c 9th August
Smithers-Oasis are a globally successful top 200 North East Company developing floral foam products and are world renowned as the market leaders in their industry.
Recent years have seen the company diversify their range of products and the customers they supply to, with huge potential and plans for this to evolve further as the company continues its exciting journey of developing innovative products for new markets and industries.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a full-time experienced Payroll / HR administrator to join our Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Payroll for c130 employees
- Work with our time & attendance system to ensure all working activity is recorded accurately and in full, checking all reports and highlighting any anomalies
- Submission of Pension contributions via online portal
- Produce P32 & calculate each month’s contributions for payment
- Annual P60 and P11D returns
- First point of contact for staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Provide a broad range of administration duties as directed by HR Executive including starters and leavers information
- Keep all electronic and manual records up to date ensuring they are maintained in accordance with GDPR
- Passionate about Payroll
- Ability to work individually as well as be part of a team
- Proficient communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Honest, open and respectful of others
- three years of Payroll experience
- Experience of working on Sage Payroll (essential)
- Experience and knowledge of time management systems, Kelio preferable
- Understanding of current Employer/Employee legislations and proactiveness to seek out and digest changes
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the future of Smithers-Oasis and their UK growth strategy.
- Flexible working
- Casual dress
- Staff discount
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Private medical
Please note: In the event that a sufficient volume of suitable applications is received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date.